We believe that oral health is an essential component of overall health and our members help support this vision through annual dues. Key IOHA initiatives selected by the board for the coming years focus on oral health integration and the overall health of those who live in Idaho.
Our focus on oral health integration grew from our recognition of the national trend to bring oral health preventive practices and screenings into primary care settings in order to better serve a patient’s whole health. Our Idaho interest in this concept was reinforced by our participation in the IHC, the SHIP, the HTCI, and the Telehealth Task Force. In addition, our Healthy Me is Cavity-Free initiative, which addresses the issue of caries (cavities) in Idaho children ages 0 to 6, was revived in 2019 because statewide testing still shows this is a significant concern with the health of our little ones.
Whether you sign your business or organization up for membership or join as an individual, your support helps us continue our forward momentum on these initiatives.
Benefits of Membership:
- Invitations to special events, meetings, and annual elections
- Access to oral health resources
- Networking with colleagues, businesses, and citizens who care about oral health
- Opportunities to bring diverse perspectives and collaboratively identify issues and solutions
- Participation in statewide oral health policy discussions
- Interaction with colleagues who share the vision for optimal oral health for Idahoans
- Individual members are eligible to vote in annual elections
- Business/Organization members can designate one representative as the voting member for annual elections
Annual Membership Levels:
$40 – Annual Individual $200 – Annual Business/Organization*
Join us today and pay for your annual membership online or print our form and mail your check to us.
The IOHA membership year is January 1 through December 31. To be eligible to vote in annual elections, you must be a paid member by October 31 of the current year. All contributions to the IOHA, a recognized 501 c 3 charitable organization, are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Check with your tax advisor for more details.
* Business/Organization memberships are available to for-profit and nonprofit businesses and organizations. Staff members and organizational leaders are eligible for member benefits. Benefits/discounts are not extended to dues-paying members of professional organizations, i.e. ISDA or IDHA.
Who Should Join:
- Dental and Medical Professionals
- Dental and Medical Practices/Clinics
- Public Health and Social Service Professionals
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Students and Educators
- Anyone interested in promoting good oral health for Idahoans